- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) curry powder
- 4 cups (1 L) chopped assorted vegetables, (such as beets, sweet potatoes, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms)
- 1 can (540 mL) chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) quinoa
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) orange juice
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine Becel® Oil and curry powder in large bowl; add vegetables and chickpeas and toss to mix and coat. Spread evenly on baking sheet. Season if desired, with salt and pepper.
Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.
Meanwhile, prepare quinoa according to package directions, adding Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable to cooking water.
Toss vegetables with cooked quinoa; stir in orange juice and serve warm or at room temperature.