- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend, divided
- 4 cups (1 L) small broccoli florets and stems, (stems cut into 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick slices)
- 1 large fennel bulb, halved and cut into 16 wedges (chop and reserve 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fronds for garnish)
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 14-in. (35 cm) multi-grain baguette, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes (6 cups) [1.5L]
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 large orange, peel and white pith removed, cut into segments, segments roughly chopped
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 425°F (220.°C) Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil and set aside. Combine Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube and 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Oil in small microwave-safe bowl and cook at HIGH 45 seconds or until Bouillon is dissolved.
Arrange broccoli, fennel and onion on 1 prepared baking sheet, keeping each vegetable separate. Drizzle with Bouillon mixture. Arrange bread cubes on second baking sheet. Place both sheets in oven. Bake 15 minutes or until bread is golden and crisp. Remove to wire rack. Stir vegetables and bake an additional 25 minutes or until tender.
Combine remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Oil, orange juice and vinegar in large bowl. Add toasted bread and toss to coat; set aside. Roughly chop fennel and onion and add to bowl with broccoli and orange. Stir and serve garnished with fennel fronds.