- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally (2 cups/500 mL)
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced (1-1/4 cups/300 mL)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil or Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) 2% milk
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) low-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 8 ounces (227 g) whole-wheat elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Toss vegetables and oil on baking sheet. Roast 30 minutes, stirring once, until tender and browned.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix according to package directions increasing milk to 1-3/4 cups (425 mL). Remove from heat and stir in 1-1/4 cups (300 mL) cheese. Let stand 1 minute. Combine remaining ¼ cup (60 mL) cheese and bread crumbs in bowl and press with fork to combine.
Combine roasted vegetables, cheese sauce, and pasta in large bowl. Transfer to 8 X 8-in. (20 cm x 20 cm) baking dish. Top with crumb mixture. Broil 1 to 2 minutes until browned.