- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) dried basil
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) skim milk
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, onion, garlic, basil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the olive oil; spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions using skim milk. Remove from heat.
Roll pizza dough to roughly a 16–inch (40 cm) circle. Place on an oiled pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with the remaining olive oil. Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the béchamel sauce over the pizza dough leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with roasted vegetables, then sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked crisp and cheese is golden.
Slice and serve with remaining béchamel sauce for dipping!