- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® Oil, PLUS extra for greasing pan, divided
- 1 Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1 lb. (450 g) baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large bunch kale, coarse stems removed and torn into pieces
- 4 fresh salmon filets (about 4 to 6 oz./125g to 180 g ea.)
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; lightly brush with Becel® Oil.
Crumble Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube into small bowl. Add 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil and mix with fork until combined. Mix in remaining 3 Tbsp (45 mL) oil; set aside.
Toss potatoes with 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on one side of prepared baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes.
Toss kale with 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on other side of baking sheet; stir potatoes. Roast 5 minutes.
Brush salmon with remaining bouillon mixture and season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Place on top of kale. Roast 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and vegetables are tender.