- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch broccolini, (about 5 oz.) [150 g], cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr Selects® Roasted Garlic Pesto with Volanti Pasta
- 1 can (440 g.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) crumbled goat cheese
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and cook your broccolini, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
POUR your water and remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of the olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects® and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
STIR in your beans and tomatoes. Sprinkle with walnuts and goat cheese. Now it's delicious. Dig in!