- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
Blend Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken with olive oil and rosemary in small bowl. Toss mixture with remaining ingredients in 33 x 23-cm shallow roasting pan or dish.
Roast uncovered 45 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter. Mash garlic, then stir into vegetable mixture. Top chicken with vegetables, then drizzle with juices in pan.