- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) cod fillet
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
- 2 cups (500 mL) cremini mushrooms or white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomato halves
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 425° (222°C).
Blend olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir.
Arrange vegetables in shallow roasting pan. Pour half of olive oil mixture over vegetables; toss well. Roast 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue cooking until cod flakes with fork, about 15 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and roasted vegetables on platter. Garnish with lemon wedges.