WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
- 2 cups (500 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) cod fillet, cut into 6 pieces
Amount per serving
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 425° (222°C).
Combine olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; whisk until smooth.
Arrange tomatoes, shallot and garlic in shallow roasting pan. Pour 1/2 of the olive oil mixture over top and sprinkle with rosemary; toss. Roast 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue roasting until cod flakes with fork, about 10 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and tomato mixture on platter. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.