WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 container (227 g) crab meat
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quinoa, cooked in 1 cup (250 mL) water according to package directions*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped red bell pepper, (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh chives, (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) ground cayenne pepper
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat15
Total Fat1.5 g
Saturated Fat0.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs4 g
Dietary Fiber0 g
Vitamin C8 %
Vitamin A4 %
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Spray 2 (12-cup) mini muffin pans with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine prepared Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix, mustard and lemon juice in medium bowl. Remove and set aside 1/2 cup (125 mL) sauce for serving. Add crab meat, quinoa, red pepper, chives, eggs and cayenne pepper to bowl with remaining sauce.
Evenly spoon mixture into prepared pans. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Spoon 1/2 tsp (2 mL) reserved sauce onto each crab cake and garnish with chives and red pepper. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.