- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 lb. (450 g) all-purpose potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat310
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken with margarine in small microwave-safe bowl and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds. Stir until smooth.
Arrange remaining ingredients on prepared baking sheet; drizzle with Stock mixture and toss to coat.
Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and potatoes are tender.