- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend, divided
- 1 thin slice prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 package (227 g) cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups (750 mL) lightly packed baby spinach leaves
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook prosciutto until crisp, about 1 minute. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until browned, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto in same skillet according to package directions, adding spinach during the last 1 minute of cook time.
STIR in chicken and mushrooms. Sprinkle with prosciutto.