- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch/1.5 cm cubes
- 3 ounces (90 g) chorizo, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 4 large leaves kale, stems removed and sliced (about 4 cups/1 L)
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) whole peeled tomatoes, crushed
- 1 lb. (450 g) cod, cut into 4 pieces
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat and cook potatoes and chorizo covered, stirring frequently, until potatoes soften, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Stir in water, kale and Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered 10 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and place cod in pot, spooning some of the mixture over cod. Cover and cook over medium heat until cod flakes with fork, about 8 minutes.
Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro and parsley. Serve with crusty bread.