- 6 cups (1.5 L) baby spinach leaves
- 1 small head radicchio, halved and thinly sliced (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped shallot
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pecans
- 1 oz. (30 g) Pecorino Romano cheese
Amount per serving
Combine spinach, radicchio and pear in large bowl.
Combine oil, shallot , vinegar, and Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds; stir until Bouillon dissolves.
Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans and shaved Pecorino Romano cheese.