- 2 carrots, ends trimmed
- 2 small zucchini or yellow squash, ends trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) water
- 8 ounces (227 g) spaghetti
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Peel carrots and zucchini into 1/16-in. (1.6 mm) thick ribbons using vegetable peeler; set aside.
Melt 1Tbsp. (15 mL) margarine in large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes; remove and set aside. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook vegetables, turning occasionally, until slightly wilted, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
Whisk together milk and Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix in medium bowl. Pour into skillet; stir in water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and boil covered over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, and adding an additional 1/4 cup (60 mL) water, if desired, until pasta is al dente, about 11 minutes. Stir in shrimp and vegetables and cook, stirring, to heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.