- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 large bunch Swiss chard, trimmed and coarsely chopped, (about 8 cups /2 L)
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped, (about 1 Tbsp./15 mL)
- 5 cups (1.25 L) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato sauce
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ditalini pasta
- 1 can (540 mL) white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat25
Heat Oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook Swiss Chard and garlic, stirring frequently, until Swiss chard is wilted, about 2 minutes.
Add water, tomato sauce and Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta; reduce heat and cook, stirring frequently to prevent pasta from sticking to bottom of pan, until pasta is tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in beans and simmer until beans are heated through, about 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.