Skip to content
- 8 ounces (227 g) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 package (155 g.) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped roasted red peppers
Amount per serving
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Prepare Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix in same skillet according to package directions.
Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Stir in spinach and peppers and cook, stirring, until spinach wilts.
Serve over pasta and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.