- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) white wine
- 2 cups (500 mL) Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt
- 1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 dozen mussels, well scrubbed
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 12 ounces (350 g) spaghetti or linguine
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in white wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt, Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally about 10 minutes.
Stir in mussels and simmer covered until mussels open, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over hot linguine.