WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 12 oz./350 g ea.)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dry white wine (optional)
- 2 ounces (60 g) Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into small cubes
Amount per serving
Total Fat7 g
Saturated Fat3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs3 g
Dietary Fiber0 g
Vitamin C2 %
Vitamin A2 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine water and Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork on all sides. Add wine and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix mixture to pan and stir to combine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, covered, turning pork occasionally, 25 minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F (63°C).
Stir Brie into skillet until melted. Slice pork and serve with sauce.