- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 12 ounces (350 g) linguine or spaghetti
- 2 containers cherry tomatoes (about 2 cups/500 mL ea.), halved
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
Amount per serving
Combine 4 1/2 cups (1.125 mL) water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, uncooked linguine, tomatoes, onion, Becel® Oil and garlic in 5-quart (5 L) saucepot and bring to a boil over high heat.
Boil mixture, stirring and turning linguine frequently, until linguine is tender and water is almost evaporated but mixture is still saucy, about 10 minutes.
Serve, if desired, with sliced fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.