- 1 lb. (450 g) pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. (7 mL) finely grated ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cartons (900 mL. ea.) Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 6 baby bok choy (about 1-1/2 lbs./1.25 kg.), thinly sliced, stems and leaves separated
- 2 packages (114 g. ea.) shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 6 ounces (180 g) uncooked rice noodles *
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat25
Season tenderloin, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil in 6-qt (6L) pot over high heat and cook tenderloin, in batches if necessary, stirring occasionally, until almost done, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil in same pot over medium-low heat and cook ginger and garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add Knorr® Chicken Broth and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add bok choy stems, mushrooms and carrots and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook uncovered 4 minutes. Add noodles, being careful not to break them. Cook until noodles and vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
Stir in tenderloin and bok choy leaves and cook 1 minute or until leaves are wilted and tenderloin is done. Serve, if desired, with bean sprouts, cilantro leaves, sliced scallions, soy sauce and hot sauce.