- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked arborio rice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry white wine or water
- 3 1/4 cups (800 mL) water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped flat-leaf parsley
Amount per serving
Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in rice and garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is creamy and tender, about 25 minutes. Stir in cheese and parsley.