Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 3 packages (227 g ea.) cremini mushrooms
- 1 large carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 can (796 mL.) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh thyme
- 1 Knorr Selects ™ Vegetable Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
PROCESS mushrooms in batches, in bowl of food processor, until finely ground. Remove to bowl. Continue with carrot, onion and garlic. Add to same bowl.
HEAT olive oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, vegetable mixture, thyme and Knorr Selects™ Vegetable Bouillon Cube and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
REDUCE heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and flavors are blended, about 20 minutes.
SERVE, if desired, over your favorite hot cooked pasta topped with freshly grated cheese.