- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces, (season with salt & pepper, if you'd like)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) carrots, about 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals – Moroccan Chicken with Barley
- 2 cups (500 mL) cauliflower florets
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) raisins
Amount per serving
HEAT your olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Toss your chicken with flour and then cook for 4 minutes until browned. (Chicken will continue to thoroughly cook in Step 2 with the barley.)
ADD water, carrots and contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals to the pan and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer 13 minutes.
ADD your cauliflower to the pan, cover and continue cooking 10 more minutes or until barley is tender. (For perfectly cooked barley, make sure to keep covered.)
STIR in your raisins. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Now it's delicious, dig in!