WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 -lb. (1.5 kgs) boneless pork loin
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 pots Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb. (450 g) carrots and/or parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-in. (1.5 cm) thick slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges leaving root end intact
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Total Fat9 g
Saturated Fat2.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs26 g
Dietary Fiber3 g
Vitamin C15 %
Vitamin A290 %
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 425° (220 C). Line large roasting or baking pan with aluminum foil. Season pork, if desired, with salt and pepper and place in prepared pan. In small bowl, combine syrup, mustard and 1 pot of Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, mashing and stirring to blend. Coat pork with maple mixture.
Arrange vegetables in another large roasting or baking pan. Combine Margarine and remaining Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken in small microwave-safe bowl and cook at HIGH 20 seconds until mixture can be stirred smooth. Pour over vegetables; add rosemary and toss to coat.
Roast pork on center rack, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices, about 50 minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F (63°C). Roast vegetables on lower rack, stirring once, about 45 minutes or until golden and tender.
Reserving pan juices, remove pork to the cutting board; loosly tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes before slicing and serving with pan juices and vegetables.