- 1 sachet Knorr® Chicken or Beef Bouillon
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) baby red new potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 large shallots or 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) pure maple syrup or pancake syrup
- 1 lb. (500 g) salmon fillet, cut into 4 strips
- 6 cups (2 L) baby arugala or spinach
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded red cabbage
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 400°F (200ºC). Arrange two oven racks to accomodate two baking sheets. Combine Knorr® Chicken or Beef Bouillon with olive oil in small bowl . Arrange potatoes and shallots on baking sheet, then toss with ½ of the oil mixture. Roast 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine vinegar with maple syrup in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes; cool.
Arrange salmon fillets on second baking sheet. Brush salmon with ½ of the vinegar mixture. Stir potatoes and onions. Roast salmon 12 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork and potatoes are tender.
Combine remaining oil with remaining vinegar mixtures.
Just before serving, toss dressing with arugula and cabbage. Top with potatoes, then salmon.