- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped carrot
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dry white wine or dry sherry
- 4 cups (1 L) Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 lb. (450 g) cooked lobster meat, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light cream
Amount per serving
Heat Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large saucepot over medium heat and cook vegetables and cayenne pepper, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and wine, cook 1 minute. Add Knorr® Chicken Broth and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mixe according to package directions, using 125ml light cream instead of milk.
Stir prepared Alfredo Sauce into saucepot. Stir in lobster and heat through, about 2 minutes.