- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb/625 g)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, sliced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat200
PREPARE Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cook time.
MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
STIR sour cream into Pasta, then spoon onto serving platter. Top with chicken, then cheese, bacon and green onion; now it's delicious. Dig in!.