- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped, (about 3 cups/750 mL)
- 1 can (540 mL) chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried lentils, rinsed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped, (about 1 cup/250 mL)
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen corn
- 1 package Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat25
Combine all ingredients in slow-cooker. Cook covered on LOW 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours until vegetables and lentils are tender.
Serve, if desired, with multigrain tortilla chips, diced avocado, sour cream, cilantro and lime wedges.