Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 -1/4 lbs./560 g)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) margarine
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
Dip chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 4 minutes.
Stir in Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.