- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs./560 g)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
Amount per serving
Dip chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 4 minutes.
Stir in Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.