- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 7.5-cm. pieces and pounded thin
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) PLUS 1 tsp.(5 mL) all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) white wine
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish, prepared according topackage directions
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) capers, rinsed and chopped
Amount per serving
Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and 30 mL flour. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 5 mL flour and cook, stirring constantly, until flour is toasted, about 1 minute (pan will be dry). Reduce heat to medium and stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
Serve chicken over prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish sprinkle with capers.