WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 1/2 lbs. (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 4 cups (1 L) broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
Amount per serving
Total Fat6 g
Saturated Fat1 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs6 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C80 %
Vitamin A35 %
Let's Get Cooking
Toss chicken, flour and garlic in medium bowl; set aside.
Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
Stir broccoli into same skillet and cook 1 minute. Stir in hot water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in lemon juice.