- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter or margarine, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined (season with salt & pepper, if you'd like)
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups (500 mL) green beans, cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals – Lemon Butter Shrimp Whole Wheat Couscous
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL). of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your shrimp 3 minutes or until they turn pink. Add your tomatoes and cook 1 more minute. REMOVE everything from skillet and set aside.
ADD remaining butter to the same skillet and now cook your green beans over medium heat 5 minutes. Add water to the green beans and bring to a boil; then stir in contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals and return to a simmer. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes to allow water to absorb and couscous to become tender.
FLUFF your couscous with a fork, then stir in your reserved shrimp and tomatoes. Now it's delicious, dig in!