- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved green beans
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) grated lemon peel
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
HEAT olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your chicken with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your chicken and bell pepper and cook about 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
POUR your water, milk, Knorr Selects™ and green beans into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, peel and basil at end of cooking.
STIR in your chicken and peppers; now it’s delicious. Dig in!