- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless leg of lamb, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) curry powder, divided
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch (2 cm) pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cardamom
- 2 cups (500 mL) no salt added tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 10% half and half cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen peas
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat180
Season lamb with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) curry powder. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook lamb, stirring occasionally, until lamb is browned and cooked to desired doneness, about 2 minutes; remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Oil in same skillet and cook potatoes, onion, remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) curry powder and cardamom, stirring frequently, until potatoes are browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) water and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, half and half cream, peas and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable and cook covered, until sauce thickens slightly, about 8 minutes.
Stir in lamb. Serve, if desired, with warm naan and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.