- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) pork tenderloin, sliced into strips
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Asiago Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper Rice
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed arugula, chopped
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
HEAT 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your pork with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your pork and cook about 3 minutes or until done. Remove from pan and set aside. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the olive oil in same pan over medium heat and cook your onion, covered, stirring frequently, about 6 minutes or until browned. If onions start to stick, stir in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of water. Remove from pan and set aside with pork.
POUR your water, milk and Knorr Selects™ into the same pan and bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking 8 minutes. Toss in the arugula and cook 2 minutes more.
STIR in your pork and onions and serve, if you’d like with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar; now it’s delicious. Dig in!