- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 tsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground chili powder, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish
Amount per serving
Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 5 mL olive oil-x and sprinkle with 3 mL chili pepper. Blend remaining 10 mL olive oil-x, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dishk according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.