WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces
- 2 large potatoes, about 1 lb. (450 g), peeled and cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) chunks
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) curry powder
- 1 can (400 mL.) light coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Fried Rice Side Dish
- 3 cups (750 mL) cauliflower florets
Amount per serving
Total Fat18 g
Saturated Fat6 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs67 g
Dietary Fiber6 g
Vitamin A10 %
Vitamin C110 %
Let's Get Cooking
Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook potatoes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned , about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder and cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Stir in coconut milk, water and Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are almost tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Fried Rice Side Dish according to package directions.
Stir chicken and cauliflower into skillet, return to a simmer, cover and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked and potatoes and cauliflower are tender, about 5 minutes. Serve with Rice and garnish, if desired with chopped fresh cilantro.