WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, (about 1 lb./450 g)
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Total Fat10 g
Saturated Fat2.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs47 g
Dietary Fiber3 g
Vitamin A200 %
Vitamin C8 %
Let's Get Cooking
Heat oil in large skillet and cook chops, turning once, until almost done, about 6 minutes. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
Stir carrots and water into same skillet and cook covered until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in honey and mustard. Return chops to skillet; turn to coat. Cook until chops are done, about 2 minutes.
Serve with hot Knorr® Sidekicks®.