WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) ketchup, divided
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) balsamic vinegar
Amount per serving
Total Fat10 g
Saturated Fat4 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs18 g
Dietary Fiber1 g
Vitamin C4 %
Vitamin A4 %
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup (125 mL) ketchup in large bowl. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking or roasting pan or on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) ketchup and vinegar in medium bowl.
Spread ketchup mixture evenly over meatloaf and continue baking 20 minutes, or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.