WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely chopped mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 10 cups (2.5 L) cubed fresh bread
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh thyme leaves
Amount per serving
Total Fat4.5 g
Saturated Fat1.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs26 g
Dietary Fiber1 g
Vitamin C4 %
Vitamin A8 %
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Melt margarine in large saucepot over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Vegetable Soup Mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, then stir in bread crumbs and herbs. Turn into 13 x 9-in. (33 x 23 cm) baking dish.
Bake covered 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden.