- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) margarine
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely chopped mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 10 cups (2.5 L) cubed fresh bread
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh thyme leaves
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Melt margarine in large saucepot over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Vegetable Soup Mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, then stir in bread crumbs and herbs. Turn into 13 x 9-in. (33 x 23 cm) baking dish.
Bake covered 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden.