- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 560 g)
- 1 Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
Amount per serving
Rub chicken on both sides with Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube and oregano. Combine orange juice, vinegar, garlic and 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil-x in re-sealable plastic bag. Add chicken; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil-x in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.