- 1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground chipotle chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 can (28 fl. oz/796 mL) no-salt-added crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (540 mL) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Amount per serving
Cook ground beef, onion and red pepper in large saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.