WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground chipotle chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 can (28 fl. oz/796 mL) no-salt-added crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (540 mL) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Amount per serving
Total Fat7 g
Saturated Fat2.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs31 g
Dietary Fiber11 g
Vitamin A15 %
Vitamin C45 %
Let's Get Cooking
Cook ground beef, onion and red pepper in large saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.