- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. (500 g) flank steak
- 4 cups (1 L) cut-up assorted fresh vegetables, (bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
Amount per serving
Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef, onion, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
Rub 1/2 of the stock mixture on both sides of steak; set aside. Toss vegetables with remaining mixture.
Grill or broil steak and vegetables until desired doneness.