- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) water
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) cornstarch
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1 lb. (500 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, about 1.5 cm thick
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1.5 cm thick
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- 12 fajita_size_(6_in./15_cm) flour tortillas or corn tortillas, warmed
Amount per serving
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat and cook ginger with garlic 30 seconds. Combine water, soy sauce and cornstarch in small bowl. Stir into saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and bring to a boil. Stir until Stock melts. Remove from heat, then stir in brown sugar. Remove 2 tablespoons (30 mL) marinade and stir into Hellmann’s® ½ the Fat Mayonnaise; set aside for sauce. Toss shrimp with ¼ cup (50 mL) marinade; set aside.
Brush pineapple and onion with marinade. Grill until tender, about 5 minutes; chop and place in medium bowl. Grill shrimp until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Turn into bowl and toss with remaining marinade.
Serve shrimp mixture in tortillas and top with sauce. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.