- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh oregano
- 1 cup (250 mL) nonfat plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 1/2 tsp. (3 mL) dried dill, crushed
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated and seeded cucumber
Amount per serving
Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken with 15 mL lemon juice, 2/3 of the garlic, 15 mL oregano and 125 mL yogurt in small bowl.
Alternately skewer* chicken, pepper and onion on skewers. Arrange skewers in glass baking dish, then drizzle with yogurt mixture; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Serve with yogurt dipping sauce.