- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 red onion, sliced into 1.5cm thick rings
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 green bell peppers or red bell peppers, sliced into 1.5cm thick rings
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) reduced fat sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas or corn tortillas, warmed
Amount per serving
Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken, Becel® Oil, garlic, cumin, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat.
Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from grill and chop vegetables and slice chicken. Stir sour cream into vegetables. Serve with warmed tortillas and your favourite taco toppings.