- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless chicken breast or pork tenderloin, cubed
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 can (465 g) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion and jalapeno pepper, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Stir in water, beans, chilies and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, stirring until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro and/or lime wedges.