- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 cups (1.5 L) baby spinach leaves
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen green peas
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) crumbled reduced fat feta cheese, (optional)
Amount per serving
Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and keep warm. Add remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil to same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and oregano over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add spinach; toss to coat. Cover and cook,until spinach is partially wilted, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
Stir in water, Knorr Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice and peas. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until rice is tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in chicken and lemon juice. Sprinkle with cheese.