- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) sesame oil, divided
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely chopped ginger
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot water
- 6 cups (2 L) broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) cornstarch, mixed with 15 mL water
Mash Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef , 5 mL sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small bowl with fork until blended. Toss steak with ½ of the sugar mixture; set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak, in two batches, stirring quickly, about 5 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
Stir remaining sugar mixture, hot water and broccoli into same skillet and cook covered 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Return steak to skillet and heat through. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.